Officer accused of urinating on 12-year-old girl during attempted kidnapping – WTHR
CLEVELAND (WTHR) — A police officer in Cleveland was arrested on Tuesday and is facing several charges after he tried to kidnap a 12-year-old girl.
Patrol Officer Solomon Nhiwatiwa was indicted on Wednesday, according to WKYC.
Nhiwatiwa allegedly attempted to kidnap a pre-teen girl while she was waiting for the bus. When she refused to get into his vehicle, he exposed himself and began to urinate on her while filming the incident on his phone.
He faces the following charges:
- 1 count of Attempted Kidnapping (with Sexual Motivation Specification)
- 1 count of Pandering Obscenity Involving A Minor
- 1 count of Disseminating Matter Harmful To Juveniles
- 1 count of Endangering Children
- 1 count of Criminal Child Enticement
- 1 count of Public Indecency
- 1 count of Assault
- 1 count of Attempted Interference With Custody
Nhiwatiwa is a a five-year veteran. He was immediately suspended without pay pending the outcome of the case. He is scheduled in court Aug. 26 at 8:30 a.m.
Source : Link