This post was created by the Contributor in partnership with BestBlackFriday.com, which specializes in holiday season sales. The deals highlighted within this post were independently selected. Only BestBlackFriday.com will receive compensation from them.
Black Friday 2018 is here. Sales are live and running red hot at Amazon, at Best Buy, at Kohl’s, at Target, at Walmart and many others. So how do you find the best items quickly? Here is my Black Friday guide to the 25 best deals you will find during Black Friday 2018 along with short explanations why and warnings about the high profile deals you should avoid.
You can find my dedicated Black Friday store guides to Amazon, to Apple, to Best Buy, to Kohl’s, to Samsung, to Target and to Walmart here. Thanks go to my holiday season sales partner, BestBlackFriday.com, for helping me collate all of these sales.
My Black Friday 2018 warning: stock levels will fluctuate throughout the day and because these are the best deals you may have to bookmark the product page and check back regularly. I don’t have insight into the stock levels of every product at every store. That said, I expect many of these deals to replenish between now and Cyber Monday. You will find my dedicated Cyber Monday store guides at the end.
25 Black Friday Star Buys – The Top Deals
If you’re interested in one of the products listed below then this is the best Black Friday deal available for it and it’s the one you should buy.
- Amazon – All-new Echo Dot (3rd Gen) for $24 (save $25.99) – Buy Deal Now – Amazon sold the Echo Dot for $29.99 on Prime Day 2018
- Amazon – Echo Dot Kids Edition for $49.99 (save $20) – Buy Deal Now – Amazon sold the Echo Dot Kids Edition for $59.99 on Prime Day
- Amazon – Fire TV Stick 4K for $34.99 (save $15) – Buy Deal Now – Best savings to date on the 4K version
- Amazon – Fire TV Cube for $59.99 (save $60) – Buy Deal Now – This was available for $89.99 on Prime Day
- Kohl’s – Amazon Echo 2nd Generation Smart Speaker + $15 Kohl’s Cash for $69 (save $30.99) – Buy Deal Now – This is better than Amazon’s deal
- Walmart – $300 gift card on Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR – View Ad Scan Deal – The best overall deal for new iPhones
- Walmart – $400 gift card with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X – View Ad Scan Deal
- Walmart – iPhone 6 on Straight Talk or Total Wireless for $99 (save $50) – Buy Deal Now – Bargain basement price for what is still an excellent phone
- T-Mobile – $749.99 off iPhone XR when you add a line and trade in an eligible device – Buy Deal Now
- Metro by T-Mobile – Free AirPods when You Switch and Buy the iPhone 6s for $49 – Buy Deal Now
- Best Buy – $300 direct savings on Samsung Galaxy Note 9, S9 or S9+ with qualified activation on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint – Buy Deal Now
- Amazon – Toshiba 32LF221U19 32-inch 720p HD Smart LED TV – Fire TV Edition for $129.99 (save $50.01) – Buy Deal Now – Great overall deal. Best Buy currently has it for $30 more.
- Best Buy – Toshiba 43-inch Class LED 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR Fire TV Edition for $129.99 (save $200) – Buy Deal Now – Great price on a 43-inch 4K TV. Drawback is it’s in-store only
Video Game Consoles
- Kohl’s – Nintendo Switch Bundle with Turtle Beach Headset and Carrying Case + Get $90 Kohl’s Cash for $329.99 (save $30) – Buy Deal Now – Out of stock at the time of publication, check alternatives section below.
- Kohl’s – Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB PlayersUnknown’s Battlegrounds Console Bundle + Get $120 Kohl’s Cash for $399.99 (save $130) – Buy Deal Now – as above
- Kohl’s – Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Console bundle + $60 Kohl’s Cash for $199.99 (save $100) – Buy Deal Now – as above
Laptops and Tablets
- Walmart – Apple iPad 6th Generation for $249 (save $80) – Buy Deal Now – Great savings on this hugely popular tablet
- Walmart – HP 15-inch Touch Notebook for $259 (special buy) – Buy Deal Now – Great overall deal
- B&H – 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.9GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Radeon 560X GPU) for $4,199 (save $500) – Buy Deal Now – still very expensive, but a huge and rare discount
- B&H – 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.9GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Radeon 555X GPU) Space Gray for $3,349 (save $450) – Buy Deal Now – as above
- B&H – 2017 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.9GHz CPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Radeon Pro 560 GPU) for $1,999 (save $800) – Buy Deal Now – superb deal on a top machine
- Kohl’s – Fitbit Versa smartwatch + $45 Kohl’s Cash for $149.99 (save $50) – Buy Deal Now – as above
- B&H – Apple Watch Series 3 38mm Smartwatch (GPS + Cellular) for $279 (save $100) – Buy Deal Now – beats $80 discount at Macy’s and Target
- B&H – Apple Watch Series 3 42mm Smartwatch (GPS + Cellular) for $299 (save $110) – Buy Deal Now – As above
- Kohl’s – Google Home + Get $15 Kohl’s Cash for $79 (save $50) – Buy Deal Now – The free Kohl’s Cash makes this a top deal
The Fall Back Deals
Is a deal you want out of stock from the list above? Below are several high profile alternatives. They may not match the top deals you see above, they were in stock at the time of publication. I have also included some additional solid deals.
- Amazon – Save $100 on an Xbox One S – Buy Deal Now
- Amazon – Save $100 on an Xbox One X – Buy Deal Now
- Amazon – All-new Echo Plus (2nd Gen) for $109.99 (save $40) – Buy Deal Now
- Amazon – Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa for $29.99 (save $20) – Buy Deal Now – Same price as Prime Day 2018
- Walmart – Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle for $199 (save $100) – Buy Deal Now
- Walmart – Samsung Galaxy S7 on Straight Talk for $199 (save $130) – Buy Deal Now – Solid deal for this phone
- Walmart – Fitbit Versa for $149 (save $50) – Buy Deal Now – Kohl’s has it for $149.99 with $45 in Kohl’s Cash
- Best Buy – Sony PlayStation VR Astro Bot Rescue Mission and Moss Bundle for $199.99 (save $100) – Buy Deal Now
- Kohl’s – Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones + $30 Kohl’s Cash for $149.99 (save $50) – Buy Deal Now – Overall good deal with the added Kohl’s Cash
- Target – Polaroid 32-inch LED TV for $79.99 (save $50) – Buy Deal Now – solid price for a hit and miss brand.
Here’s a quick shorthand: Kohl’s has arguably the strongest sales this year (dedicated store guide), Walmart (dedicated store guide) has the best iPhone deals this year and Best Buy (dedicated store guide) tops Samsung Galaxy deals. Amazon runs hot on its own products and never runs out of stock (dedicated store guide), but watch for last minute ‘Lightning Deals’. The biggest letdowns this year are Target (this is why), Costco (this is why) and Sam’s Club (this is why).
If you’d like to track my daily Black Friday 2018 guides, leaks and recommendations, hit the Follow button on my author page or follow me using any of the social media links below.
In the meantime, my Cyber Monday 2018 guides are already live for Amazon, for Best Buy, for Target and for Walmart.
Follow Gordon on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
More Of My Black Friday Coverage On Forbes
Best ‘Black Friday’ 2018 Ad Deals: Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Target And Walmart
Best Apple ‘Black Friday’ 2018 iPad, iPhone, MacBook Deals
Amazon Black Friday 2018: $24 Echo Dot, $15 Fire TV, $400 Xbox One X And More
Black Friday 2018 Sales: Amazon Vs Walmart’s Best Deals Ranked
Best Buy ‘Black Friday’ 2018: New iPhone, Xbox, PS4, TV Deals
Costco’s Black Friday 2018 Ad Has Nasty Expensive Surprises
Kohl’s Black Friday 2018 Ad: The Best Deals Leak
Target Black Friday 2018 Ad Sales: The Biggest Deals
Samsung Black Friday 2018: $600 Note 9, $320 Galaxy S9, $350 TVs
Sam’s Club Black Friday 2018 Ad Has Nasty Expensive Surprises
Walmart ‘Black Friday’ 2018: The Top Deals Revealed
Source : Link